Friday, February 22, 2008
HELLO EVERYONE. I'M BACK FOR THIS ONCE TO SHOW YOU HOW HANDSOME/ADORABLE/PRETTY MY NEPHEW & NIECE LOOK. (:

ASHTON and YINING

SOOOO CUTE RIGHT
SO HANDSOME. I think he would be a lady killer next time.

AND... THIS IS YINING'S MUMMY. can you believe it?
I remembered when my cousins from Australia came, we booked 5 tables in a restaurant for our family dinner. Despite that, all the tables were still tighty packed with relatives. Then, everybody knew it is impossible to squeeze everyone into one photograph in the restaurant, so they gave up and didnt take any photographs. HIAHIA.
My cousin did a family tree and the board was so long (abt the length of a piano) that his teacher placed it on display. Having 10 or more nieces and nephews, Ser Gin is officially a very oollddd aunty. interesting eh, its so fun to have such a huge family. (:
.
10:25 PM